Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finally .....

Okay .. I'm so bad luck today because I got robbed in the morning but I'm lucky that I'm okay and I still can finish off my microsite :) but.. still I couldn't go to class for tomorrow due to all those things I need to settle because of the robbery! So sorry. Here's an early update before submission.

Thanks God.

Here this is the landing page.
I played around with the blending and effects and I combined 3 pictures for this background.
There's a map also..



Okay.. what do you think with the can seen and cannot be seen bricks ? 
With or without. I prefer with though.

I combined the map and the loading together and so now this is the exact how it looks like for the landing page for our microsite.

Besides that, we've been asked to emphasize on our movie world. How does it looks like. 
So we decided to show it on the games part. On what you will overcome when you're stepping into the game world of Pet Warriors. Below, there's 3 scenes. 


Done for the add-on stuffs.

Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment