Thursday, March 28, 2013

Research on the posters


My all time favourie movie. I never missed this. I would even repeat watching about 100 times and I won't get bored with it. Of course other people might feel bored and not thrilling for them but these movie are thrilling for me.

Edward & Bella. The main character will always be on the poster. 


There will be a little caption on every movie poster and the Movie Title is at the bottom corner which they emphasize on the character of the movie. Vampire Edward Cullen. The eyes of immortal and Bella a pure innocent teen girl.

The continue epic episode of Twilight Saga:
The werewolf which is Jacob Black. Three of the main character in the movie showing complex of the movie.


The last of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Caption of the movie is really important. They always give you a thrilling feeling and makes you wondering what meaning does it holds and what will happen in the movie.

Here comes some animations movie.




You can see the characteristics of the princess right in the movie poster. Tough and strong and having strong willpower. Fantasy. Palace in the background. Attractive because of the colours.


This can be seen as a story book tale as in "Once upon a time..." . This movie poster gave this feeling that you're going to read a storybook for a kid.


Something that is spooky but not exactly spooky and thrilling. Excitement of the mystery.
From dark to light. From black to colourful of the background.


Plain and clean background. Simple and neat which brings out the small little character out easily.

For my movie poster:

I wants to bring out the romance and something related to all these movie posters that I found here. Thrilling and exciting? Maybe. But not scary or spooky. Something little. Something cute. :)
I've a plan on doing cats animation. Cats Kingdom. Cats Vampire. Supernatural Cats. Or should it be cats? Or maybe human but animations would be fun I guess.


I'll end this post right here :) I'll update you with more ideas about movie poster. Look forward! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment