Thursday, April 18, 2013

Progress

Based on my inspiration on the previous post, I tried on my poster.

The poster theme are based on purple. And I want nature to be a part of the poster. Lavender is purple and it will play the part perfectly nice.


Started the background editing the lavender by adjusting the brightness and level to make it look like a night scene. Purple sky reflecting of the lavender.


An eclipse shown which has to be related with the movie which is werewolf and vampire. Showing the  feel of a vampire movie. Adding on a girl running through the field.


Adjusting the eclipse position and the girl size and adding a lighthouse. The movie poster title is really nice. I love this font so much and thinks it is so suitable but a movie teaser poster doesn't need the title to be shown just needed a caption.


Copyright issue so I have to find a model to be the character of my movie poster. Thank you so much to my friend's sister for the help. Blurred out the moon and flipped the moon as told by my lecturer during the tutorial session and added the caption.

Done with my movie teaser poster! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment