Sunday, April 7, 2013

Visual style

After the tutorial last Friday, I went to research the visual style I want.

The style I would like to is more to fantasy and not that gloomy. I want it to be bright and romantic feeling. Okay. Besides that, the examples shown below are most of them from the Korean Drama poster. I prefer my story to be matched with these styles. It could gives the feelings of dream-like.


The background of this picture is related to their scene in the drama. 

Illustrations background. Cute and sweet. Maybe I should consider this also.

Simple scene. The sky and the scene of the set.


This brings out a feel of secret, mystery, hidden face. Simple yet makes people curious. 
English style of poster.

Focus on the background. Sakura tree. A scene where my story have that part also. Mina and Austin first met while Austin sitting up on the tree.


Fantasy, dream-like of poster. The background has a dreamy like and castle, too.


A beautiful setting of a scene. Where sakura flowers blooming and they met romantically. This is what I imagine but this picture doesn't seems so suitable because the scene is actually a big sakura tree while Mina is passing by the road.


Magical feeling (Another poster of Korean drama) Illustrations with reality background together. It seems fun and matching typography for the title.

These are my research. Gonna update with my proper sketches soon. Stay on tune. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment